You are here:
Legal disclaimer for the Thomas Higgins Limited website
You agree to:
- Comply with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements and obtain all necessary consents and clearances.
- Keep confidential and not disclose any information relating to your use of this website without the prior written consent of the proprietor of Thomas Higgins Limited (unless such information is already in the public domain or disclosure is required by law).
- Inform Thomas Higgins Limited immediately if any of the passwords or other confidential information disclosed to you via your use of this website becomes known to any unauthorised user.
- Comply with any reasonable instructions Thomas Higgins Limited gives you relating to your use of this website.
- Comply with all reasonable instructions Thomas Higgins Limited may give you or in respect of the posting of content upon this website.
- Indemnify Thomas Higgins Limited against all claims, losses, liabilities, costs (including reasonable legal costs) and expenses, which Thomas Higgins Limited may incur as a result of any breach of your obligations in these terms or the use or misuse of the website and any claim made by a visitor to this website in respect of information posted by you.
You agree not to:
- Use the website for any improper or unlawful purposes or to receive or send messages or post any information that are fraudulent, offensive, indecent, obscene, menacing, or defamatory, or which infringes any intellectual property right (including, without limitation, trade marks, copyright, or rights relating to domain names), nor allow others to do so.
- Knowingly or recklessly send any message or virus to the website, which causes or is likely to cause harm, in any degree, to Thomas Higgins Limited or its clients, or any of their communication systems.
- Make any statement, warranty or representation about the website to any third party.
Thomas Higgins Limited owns the copyright and all other intellectual property rights associated with the material, content and publications on this website, unless otherwise stated.
You may retrieve, display, print and temporarily store pages from this website for the purpose of viewing the content. Copies of the material, content and publications from this website must be kept complete, unchanged and acknowledge Thomas Higgins Limited as the source and must only be used for personal, non-commercial use.
The republishing, selling or renting of content and material from this website, along with any other storage, copying or redistribution is prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomas Higgins Limited; however Thomas Higgins Limited reserves the right to refuse such consent. You are responsible for obeying all applicable copyright laws in the legal jurisdiction from which this website is accessed.
The information contained within this website is not an exhaustive statement of the law and is not a substitute for specific legal advice. You should not rely on this site as such. Thomas Higgins Limited does not accept any liability in respect of any person who relies upon this website in place of legal advice. This website exists for information purposes only and is not an advertisement. If you seek legal advice or wish to find out more please contact us.
Although we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant it's completeness or accuracy or that the website and it's content will remain available or up-to-date.
This website may contain links to external websites that have been created, edited or maintained by third parties. Thomas Higgins Limited does not accept any responsibility for the information or content provided by an external website.
Links to this website are prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomas Higgins Limited; however Thomas Higgins Limited reserves the right to refuse such consent.
From time-to-time we may revise this disclaimer. Any revised changes will apply to this website from the date of publication. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are fully aware of any changes to the disclaimer.
6. Law & Regulation
This disclaimer and all issues regarding this website are governed by English law. Any disputes relating to this disclaimer or this website will be determined by the English Courts. Thomas Higgins Limited is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority - SRA Number: 630440. (For solicitors' rules please visit: http://www.sra.org.uk/solicitors/handbook/welcome.page)
Following a final response from us, you may have the right to refer the matter to The Legal Ombudsman. This must be made within 6 months of a final response from us. For further information go to http://www.legalombudsman.org.uk.
8. Disabled Access
Our premises have disabled access.
For additional information regarding the use of this website or if you are experiencing problems with this website please call our IT department on 0151 630 8050.